Booking Policy & Terms and Conditions
Your hotel has laid down some rules, and it’s our job to let you know what they are.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into this hotel.
- Check-in time is 12 pm and check-out time is 12 pm. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren’t part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you’re checking out.
- ID – It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Himalayan Wings Tour & Travels will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels December charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas, New Year’s Eve etc… All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. Taxes are paid by Himalayan Wings Tour & Travels to its vendors. Service fees are retained by Himalayan Wings Tour & Travels for servicing the travel reservation.
- If you don’t show up at the hotel, the entire booking amount will be deducted as no-show charges.
- Children below 5 years are complementary in parents room without extra bed. (Milk/Food for infant or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payment in hotel.)
When Package Is Booked From Hotel Prepone And Postpone
- For postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 15 days prior of tour date.
- INR 3000/- will be charged extra for Prepone/postpone.
- Package can be altered/change as per the customer’s requirement/ interest if possible (subject to availability).
- Check out time of the hotel mentioned is 12:00 hrs. Check in time is 12:00 noon.
(Early check in is subject to availability).
- We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of cabs or buses due to bad weather & are not liable for it.
Though Himachal have been witnessing a huge tourist growth but the facilities available cannot be matched to those available in the Cities and other developed destination.
In Himachal, The facilities of Hotel, Services, and Aids etc cannot be matched to developed destinations. Hotels in Himachal are categorised on the basis of location, Services and costing and not as per Star Categorisation i.e.; 1*, 2*, 3* and so on. Verbal Commitments are not applicable.
Amendments / Cancellations
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client. The company has complete authority to change the package costing due to hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided.
All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
- 35% cancellation of the package cost before 30 days of the traveling date.
- 50% cancellation of the package cost before 15 days of the traveling date.
- 100% cancellations before 10 days of the travels date.
There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
- The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air / train tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Client.
- Hotels are subject to availability at time of reservation.
- If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
- All rates are Nett & non commissionable to you.
- Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
- No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide which is beyond the control of the travel agent/hotel.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by customer directly.
- Above policy November varies during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Roadblocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.